Tuesday 6 April 2010

Rhudie the wonder dog

I said from time to time I'd mention Rhudie the dog. It was her 6th birthday yesterday, our pup is growing up. She's lying next to me now, sleeping with teddy caught in her teeth. She's just back from a long weekend at nona and pops' house where Bennie and I ran about after her, even when that meant a toilet call at 7am. Our niece Millie (3 years) affectionately calls her Rhudes, she knows that Rhudes can only be kissed on the white spot on the top of her head and that her tail isn't a toy! Millie's teaching her kid brother Harris (6 months) these rules to ensure happy dog and stress free aunties. Rhudes is in recovery tonight, after a long weekend of playing with her throwy thing in Pops garden.
Bennie and I both love the fact that at the end of a long day that smiling (she does) hairy face is the first thing that greets us, followed quickly by a wiggly bottom. I love the way she makes me smile.

Happy Birthday pup.
© Photograph Sam Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment