Thursday 5 November 2009

Library Funk

Sitting in the library and all I can here are little rants of "F***" from the guy two seats away, it makes you wonder just what he's upset about, has he just checked his bank account and noticed he has no cash? Has his girlfriend just dumped him by twitter? Has he forgotten a password? I'll never know....but he will as he leaves head down. At least he's a visitor this evening most of the local community are outside waiting on the fireworks to begin.


I received certificates today for my last E-citizen group on completion of the final exam.I'm especially proud of the learners as many of them have not sat a formal education exam/test (let alone online) since leaving school. My other great joy today was watching William (95) and James (90) complete the basic PC class in their local library and now have the ability to search online and email whenever and whoever the feel like. The best comment was William mentioning that he wished he had bought his laptop a few years earlier! Learning for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment