Sunday 7 February 2010

Find

February has arrived and it's running quicker than I expected. I think this month I'll just try and keep up! I realise it's Sunday night and I should be writing my 'find of the week', which is the very sleak and lovely Shamrock II yacht that sailed in the America's Cup race of 1901. I just haven't got the time so maybe tomorrow night I'll find the time. The quickest way to make my excuse is to bullet point my weekend;
  • Sister-in-law and husband arrived from London
  • Mother-in-law arrived from Inverness
  • 2 lunches out
  • I excellent attempt making Chocolate Cake
  • Birthday party for our 8 year old god kids (twins)
  • Visiting auntie with broken ankle
  • House prep for photos and valuation on Monday
  • Ikea for extra storage boxes  
  • 1 drop off at airport
  • Red wine and Peroni (not mixed!)
The last thing on my list is to complete watching the Godfather trilogy on Film4 this evening. So I think I have a long enough list to leave the Shamrock II till tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment